[tex-live] sparc-solaris-2.8 build problems with texinfo

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Aug 22 14:56:29 CEST 2003

    I have installed the lastest auoconf and automake, so I am

FWIW, my development env for Texinfo is autoconf 2.57, automake 1.7.6, and
m4 1.4 on red hat 9.  And of course I do not get these errors.  Why do
you need to run auto* at all?  Just run the included configure.

    configure.ac:139: warning: gl_CHECK_HEADER_sys_ime_ is m4_require'd but is not m4_defun'd

_sys_ime?  That looks quite strange.  It should be sys_time, I would think.
sys_ime does not appear in my build tree at all.

Sorry I can't help more.