[tex-live] New TeXLive soon ??

Philippe Cara pcara at vub.ac.be
Mon Aug 18 09:41:31 CEST 2003

Dear TeXLive people,

First of all thank you very much for this very nice package which is
incredibly useful!

I am about to create a new hard disk image to install on all computers in our
student lab for the next academic year. Of course we use TeXLive. My question
is whether there will soon be a new release of TeXLive. If the answer is yes,
before September, then I'll postpone the making of the image till then.

Thank you very much,

Philippe Cara
Department of Mathematics		Office:          10F733
Vrije Universiteit Brussel		Phone:    +32 2 6293349
Pleinlaan 2				FAX:      +32 2 6293495
B-1050 Brussel -- BELGIUM		e-mail: pcara at vub.ac.be