[tex-live] htlatex for i386-linux, address

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sun Aug 3 04:53:11 CEST 2003

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> image: beta-live.iso 2003/07/27
>
> 1. htlatex for i386-linux
>    ----------------------
> I am missing "htlatex" in "bin/i386-linux". Other directories
> contain it:

htlatex has gone as we have now mk4ht, but it is interesting why
why your mail sent on 29 Jul is received on 3 Aug here.

> Anyway, this German version is not uptodate (current version
> is here texlive7 from Mai 2002 (eg. last paragraph of section 9).

We are still waiting for notes from Fabrice concerning windows.
Karl kindly updated the English documention, but all the translations
seems to be on stack ;-)

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl