[tex-live] last minute updates

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja@daimi.au.dk
Fri, 17 May 2002 14:54:06 +0200

Sebastian Rahtz writes:

 > /FAQ/english. can texdoctk see that?

no, texdoctk uses texmf and texmf-local trees.

 > if not, we could consider
 > moving it.

texmf/doc/... would be a nice location for all FAQs.

texdoctk database in Master tree is grouped into 17 categories.
I'd suggest 21 categories, so that we'd have, say (do comment!):

   Fundamentals/general references
   Administration
   Macro programming
   Accessory programs