[tex-live] missing descriptions (was: After EuroBachoTeX)

Martin Schroeder ms@artcom-gmbh.de
Mon, 6 May 2002 10:16:48 +0200

On 2002-05-06 08:31:37 +0200, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> The other problem is that for many packages we have empty description
> fields in tpm files. Last year I filled up ~30 descriptions, but it seems
> to be so heavy to my poor English ;-) I found one volunteer who started
> working with on `A' alphabetically. As I can imagine, such missing

One idea was to have a web page with a list of packages lacking
descriptions and a form/submission address for new descriptions
on it to allow volunteers (which exist) to add the _missing_
descriptions.

Best regards
        Martin
--
               Martin Schröder, MS@ArtCom-GmbH.DE
          ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Straße 8, D-28359 Bremen