[tex-live] buffer overflow patch for xdvik (resend)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:10:04 +0000

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 02:09:03PM -0500, Stefan Ulrich wrote:

> I don't know how tight the schedule for the next TeX-Live CD is,
> but I've just discovered a buffer overflow bug in xdvik-22.40h
> which might be useful to have fixed before the next release ...

as I have only had one set of binaries submitted, I think we
have time :-}

but the patch failed, and I see I had

#define XDVERSION "22.40f"

so I think we are already behind. can you email you a current
definitive xdvik?