[tex-live] TEX First Edition

Alessandro Dallari aledalla@tin.it
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 22:15:15 +0100

Barbara Beeton gave me this address.

I'm a TUG member: Dallari Alessandro from Italy.

Is it possible to get a *.ps or *.pdf copy of "TEX LIVE GUIDE First Edition" ?
That is: guide to the first edition of TEX LIVE.

This is a personal interest: I found on the Internet a copy of 2,3,4th
Edition and I'm a member since 5th edition.

If such a copy is yet available, I would like to receive it... just to
have it.

Thank You

>Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:11:39 -0500 (EST)
>From: Barbara Beeton <bnb@ams.org>
>To: Alessandro Dallari <aledalla@tin.it>
>cc: TUG Office <office@tug.org>, <TUGboat@tug.org>, <pflynn@imbolc.ucc.ie>
>Subject: [tugboat] Re: TEX First Edition ???
>
>hi, alessandro,
>i've checked the tugboat archives -- tex live 1 was mentioned in
>my "editorial comments" in vol.17, no.3, but it wasn't distributed
>with tugboat, nor was the guide published in tugboat.  i don't
>seem to have a copy of the first edition, so can't help that way.
>
>so the best approach would be to write either to the texlive list
>(texlive@tug.org) or to sebastian rahtz, who created the cd
>(sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk).
>						-- barbara beeton

Alessandro Dallari