[tex-live] www.tug.org page

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 23:08:27 +0100

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 10:07:52PM +0200, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:

> `Supported systems' item does not contain any link to additional
> binaries sets (free-bsd, alpha-linux, etc.) not contained on cd1 or cd2.
> Are they already packaged, and where?

no. I have not done anything about this at all yet.

alpha-linux, and sparc-86, stuff we have, but no freebsd or hpux.
does anyone have either of those to compile on? we also need
an updated set for AIX when Vladimir gets back.

is there anyone with access to tug.org who'd like to work
on these web pages? I know I've said it before, but I _really_
dont have any time to work on this for a while.....