[tex-live] Omega problem also under Solaris and RH

Gerben Wierda sherlock@rna.nl
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:17:22 +0200

On Monday, June 3, 2002, at 03:49 , Fabrice Popineau wrote:

> No chance to compile it in debug mode and see where it breaks using
> gdb ?

No. I hardly know how gdb works (I hate debuggers and almost never use
one). Though, if you can tell me what to do step by step, I am willing
to do it. I assume I must create a non-stripped binary and run that
under gdb. Probably start gdb, set the directory where the sources are,
load the binary, set the arguments and run (I know that much, but not
how to do it and I have precious little time).

If you can give me all those, I will do it.