[tex-live] texlive 7, it all starts again

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:03:41 +0000

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 11:23:27AM -0800, Tomas G. Rokicki wrote:
> for that, I'd be happy to freeze dvips at any point.  There remain
> about four things I think are fairly important to look at in dvips,
> none of them super important, and I'll do what I can to get them
> looked at as quickly as possible

One of the things that makes me happy is seeing this renewed
interest in fixes for dvips. I think many many people will be
very happy to find the work going in here!