[tex-live] too many files

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja@daimi.au.dk
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:49:57 +0100

Sebastian Rahtz writes:

 > > binaries: win32, i386-linux, i386-s(low)laris (or sparc-linux)
 > MacOSX?

Yes, please. Do you remember the protests when we removed OzTeX and
CMacTeX from the CD? What's more important: the work done by Gerben
Wierda and the TeXShop team is very impressing.

 > yes, this an option, to abandon all Unix binaries on CD. but
 > does rather undermine the basic claims of the CD.

It does indeed. Besides, I don't particularly like the message it would
send...

 > what are other people's views on cm-super? useful or not?

Very useful. Haven't we waited for EC PostScript fonts since Cork?

Kaja