[tex-live] fancyref / TeXLive 7

Jochen Küpper jochen@jochen-kuepper.de
14 Aug 2002 01:01:48 -0400

This is a request for an updated fancyref package, I guess.

The following file gives an error with TeXLive 7 on Linux and Windoze.
(It works with TeXLive 6 and teTeX-1.0.7 .. ???)
,----
| \documentclass{article}
| \usepackage{fancyref}
| \begin{document}
| \begin{table}
|    \caption{test}
|    \label{tab:test}
| \end{table}
| \fref{tab:test}
| \end{document}
`----
The error is
,----
| ! Undefined control sequence.
| \@@vpageref ...refpagenum \@tempb {#3}\vref@space
|                                                   \ifx \@tempa \@tempb \def ...
| l.8 \fref{tab:test}
|
| The control sequence at the end of the top line
| of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
| misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
| spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
| and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.
`----

One (the) solution was posted already:
,----
| From: "Stephane Lepolozec" <s.lepolozec@wanadoo.fr>
| Newsgroups: comp.text.tex
| Subject: Re: varioref v1.3c presents a bug?
| Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:17:28 +0100
`----
I believe this header is wrong, as I am sure the From line is, but a
google-groups search will turn up the right article easily:
,----
| http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=a5all1%24j5e%242%40wanadoo.fr
`----

Greetings,
Jochen
    Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité                GnuPG key: 44BCCD8E
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll