[tex-live] source versions

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:56:51 +0100

Just a word of caution to anyone tracking texlive sources -
do NOT now pick up from //depot/Build/source.development. Stick with "source".
The development tree is now unstable, as Martin and Vladimir
are both working on new material and versions.

of course, if you _want_ to track Martin's test pdftex
for yourself, feel free!

my condolences to our many colleagues in Germany after
that horrible news about the school shooting, by the way.