[tex-live] new bin alpha-linux, what about the scripts /usr/local/bin/perl still!

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:07:40 +0200

Hi Sebastian!

I made a full new build and uploaded only the changed new binaries
(dt2dv, pdfetex, dvipdfm). But I found out, that strangely, the
scripts are still generated with /usr/local/bin/perl in
source/bin/..../...

I didn't changed the scripts in Master/bin/... but I thought the
scripts are also changed in the source part of the depot?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>   University of Technology Vienna, Austria
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

                 --- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed.