[tex-live] a bit of mess with unix binaries and man pages

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:33:37 +0100

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 04:07:05PM +0400, Vladimir Volovich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> only alphaev5-osf4.0d and powerpc-aix4.3.3.0 contain 233 standard
> binaries; for other unix systems, there are either missing files
> or (in one case) the file is named incorrectly; also, script files are
> not always up-to-date:

I have just updated all scripts, and end up with:

alpha-linux 233
alphaev5-osf4.0d 233
hppa2.0-hpux10.20 223
i386-linux 233
i386-solaris2.8 232
mips-irix6.5 230
powerpc-aix4.3.3.0 233
powerpc-darwin5.3 217
sparc-solaris2.7 230
sparc-solaris2.8 230

the solaris, hp, mips all need updated binary sets.
I will ditch HP unless someone has a box to play with.

the Alphas, i386-linux, Aix and MacOSX are OK.