[tex-live] Gratefully

Yahia Bahayou bahayou@wissal.dz
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:57:50 +0200

 tex-live@mail.tug.org
Dir Sir=20

It is with great pleasure I address to you.
I am student in post graduating at U.S.T.H.B. University of Algiers. I =
am preparing a thesis project. I need the software La Tex for PC =
(windows) to complet my work and I don't know how to acquire it.

I will be so grateful if you manage to send me by Email answer to my =
request and help on the subject mentioned above.
I thank you for any help you may offer to me on this matter.

Many thanks.
E-Mail : bahayou@wissal.dz
Adresse: BAHAYOU M.A Etudiant en Magister ; D=E9partement de maths =
USTHB.
         BP32, EL ALIA. BAB EZZOUAR/ALGER 16000/ALGERIA.    =20
=20

multipart/mixed
---