[tex-live] Windvi help menu

Friedemann Kemm iagkemm@iag.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:47:27 +0100

Hello!

Recently I went over a problem in the last tex-live distribution.
For a long time I couldn't get any help on Windvi because
- the .pdf File was broken
- when I clicked on the help button in windvi netscape opened a page of
  the catalogue which was indeed a poor help.

Now I found that there is also a windvi.html in the directory of
html-documentations. But the help first came over the catalogue file
windvi.html. Now I renamed the catalogue file to another name and so I'm
able to get the help via the help menu of windvi.

I think this is something that should be changed for the next release.

Sincerely

Friedemann

| Friedemann Kemm               |    Pfaffenwaldring 21, 70550 Stuttgart  |
| Institut fuer Aerodynamik     |    phone: +49 711/685-3454              |
|   und Gasdynamik (IAG)        |    fax  : +49 711/685-3438              |
| Universitaet Stuttgart        |    email: kemm@iag.uni-stuttgart.de     |
|                               |    url  : www.iag.uni-stuttgart.de/     |
|                               |              people/friedemann.kemm     |