[tex-live] cvs access to texlive, integration of omega files

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:20:46 +0100

Hi!

I want to merge the current TeX-Live (cvs) version with the file I
regularly fetch from the omega cvs. Is there a cvs server for
texlive? The problem is that the omega cvs version has a texmf tree
which is a bit older and the texlive tree doesn't have the omega
improvements.

AFAIK there will not be a merge within the near future, or am I wrong,
and I want to write some scripts such that I can sync up these two
cvs versions.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
MAENTWROG (n. Welsh)

The height by which the top of a wave exceeds the heigh to which you
have rolled up your trousers.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff