setup-2000-11-24-13-41

Staszek Wawrykiewicz StaW@gust.org.pl
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:57:41 +0100 (MET)

Anthony Philip Beese writes:
 > Log file attached as requested: setup-2000-11-24-13-41
Well, my modem is rather hot after that, and I cannot pay a bill...

Sebastian Rahtz writes:
> by the way, it looks to me as though you are
> finding PCTeX on your path. delete it. burn it. throw away such an ancient
> horrible beast!
> C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\fma80689>c:\pctex\tex "-ini"

It is well known for some of us, but not explained in the documentation,
so most questions/complains i've received is about that.
_every PATH and tex&co SET should be removed before installation_

Fabrice, what about my last reports, concerning fptex0.4?

By the way, http://texlive.dante.de seems to not connect to the TL stuff.
Would you please explaining me that?

Staszek Wawrykiewicz
email: staw@gust.org.pl