New set of win32 binaries
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:04:31 +0000 (GMT)
I am going to burn a CD now and start testing things.
For the benefit of everyone else, the TeX Live 5a master is now almost
closed. I am awaiting some corrections to the CJK package from Werner
Lemberg (it is now much better), and I know an update to PSTricks is
coming, but I hope the texmf tree is now clean.
- waiting for final binaries from Kaja, and still need an RS6000 to
- waiting for Indic bundle from Radhakrishnan
- documentation tree changes (I have some unfinished work prompted by
- the setup/install/config stuff from Staszek to consider
- revisions to documentation
- first version of real windows installer from Fabrice
- endless checking of consistency
and then I burn the CD a week today (24th). corrections are possible
up to the 23rd.