New set of win32 binaries

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:04:31 +0000 (GMT)

Great.

I am going to burn a CD now and start testing things.

For the benefit of everyone else, the TeX Live 5a master is now almost
closed. I am awaiting some corrections to the CJK package from Werner
Lemberg (it is now much better), and I know an update to PSTricks is
coming, but I hope the texmf tree is now clean.

Remaining tasks

 - waiting for final binaries from Kaja, and still need an RS6000 to
    play on
 - waiting for Indic bundle from Radhakrishnan
 - documentation tree changes (I have some unfinished work prompted by
    Staszek)
 - the setup/install/config stuff from Staszek to consider
 - revisions to documentation
 - first version of real windows installer from Fabrice
 - endless checking of consistency

and then I burn the CD a week today (24th). corrections are possible
up to the 23rd.

sebastian