`TeXnicCenter' for TeX Live

Rolf Niepraschk niepraschk@ptb.de
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:50:36 +0200

It would be useful for windows user if the TeX Live CD contains the
`TeXnicCenter'.

>From the README
1. WHAT IS TEXNICCENTER?
------------------------
TeXnicCenter is an integrated development environment (IDE) for
developing LaTeX-documents on windows (Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4.0).

The term 'integrated development environment' originally comes from the
software development and means, that you have one application, in which
you can write your code, start the compiler and test the results. I am
using this term for TeXnicCenter, because it provides the same
functionality, instead of, that it was made for developing
LaTeX-documents, and not source code.

2. WHAT DOES TEXNICCENTER COST?
-------------------------------
TeXnicCenter is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public
License (GPL) and is therefore available for free.

`TeXnicCenter' is located at CTAN:
`tex-archive/systems/win32/TeXnicCenter/' or at

==> http://neptune.spaceports.com/~wiegand/texniccenter/

Thanks for your very good work,

                              ...Rolf

--
|| Rolf Niepraschk c/o Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt ||
|| Abbestr. 2-12; D-10587 Berlin, Germany                    ||