task list for manufacturing and distributing TeX Live

Karl Berry karl@freefriends.org
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:51:06 -0400

    Anyone see any holes here, please let me know so I can revise this
    task list.

Looks good to me, thanks Art.  Except for the order of events:

I think that the letter to the lugs go out first, *as soon as possible*.
They need time to debate, discuss, and dither.  (So do we on all the
other matters, but the debating should happen simultaneously.)

Seems to me the only thing we need to decide beforehand is the pricing?
I suggest the same pricing as last year.

I've added `office' (hi Robin) to the texlive list so all the ensuing
discussion can take place there.  I'm sending a copy of last year's lug
letter there next.