TeX Live CD-ROMs for training

Peter Flynn pflynn@imbolc.ucc.ie
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:58:24 +0000 (GMT)

[Note: CC'd to texlive@tug.org]

In all the discussion at and around Vancouver I got lost as to whether
or not we (tug-pub) or TUG or the TeX Live group can sell or give away
copies of the TL4 CD-ROM to members or corporate members.

I'm doing a 1-day tutorial at XML'99 in Philly on LaTeX for SGML and
XML Users. I'd like to use (ie install and use) LaTeX from the TL4
CD-ROM for this, so I need multiple copies...and I'd like to let them
take it away afterwards. It's only 20 people max, and there's no
problem paying for them.

///Peter
--
BTW while trying to make a backup copy of my TL4 I found that if you
copy all of it off onto hard disk, it appears to be impossible to burn