tex live 4 order?

Sebastian Rahtz tex-live@tug.org
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:48:02 +0100 (BST)

Richard J. Kinch writes:

 > In view of the TUGboat-style redistribution policy for TL4, I would
 > like to order a minimal quantity of 30 or so fresh copies (your
 > minimum order?) that we could use up quickly, and then do our own
 > duplication thereafter.  We would be including this free with our
 > own product.  Hats off to you all for the effort and bravo for the
 > generous distribution policy.

we do rely on you, Richard, to explain clearly to your
customers that getting the CD for free does NOT necessarily entitle
them to use the contents. They must always follow individual license
conditions.

if you get into duplicating, I hope you'll do CD to CD copying, and
not trying to update the contents?

sebastian