[tug-board] TeX Live copies

Richard Detwiler tex-live@tug.org
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:29:30 -0800

Patricia and all others,

We just completed the entry of all 1999 renewals to date and new individual
members in to our data base. We need to add to that number the estimated
additional renewals and anticpated new members for the balance of the year to
forecast the number needed by the TUG office.  Kiren and I will prepare that
forecast tomorrow and e-mail to you by no later than the end of the day
Monday, March 29. - Richard Detwiler