[tug-board] Re: Bulk orders of the TeX Live CDROM

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:34:40 -0700

Bernard GAULLE wrote:

> YES, GUTenberg wants 900 TL4 and an original Invoice (signed
> on sheet of paper, not a fax) together, in order to go
> through the customs without any excessive and expensive taxes.

>   GUTenberg
>   Attn Anne COLLIN
>   36, rue des Geranimus
>   F-31400 TOULOUSE
> FRANCE

As Patricia Monohon has separately told you, we are preparing to send 900 TeX
Live 4 CD-ROMs to the address provided above. We will also ensure that
appropriate paperwork accompanies the CDs, per your request.

A shipment from Patricia of 410 will go out tomorrow via FedEx, and a separate
shipment of 490 will go out from the TUG office either tomorrow or Monday 5
July (they have assured me that they will give their best effort to expediting
your order).

Please confirm to this address (mailto:tex-live@tug.org) that the following
terms are acceptible:

900 each TeX Live 4 CD-ROM in paper window envelope, in two shipments of 410
and 490, respectively, with invoice on each shipment. Your cost 900.00 USD
plus shipping at cost.

Also, please accept my apology for any inconvenience you might have
experienced in connection with your order. Next year, TUG will be contacting
you (or anyone you may care to designate) directly for your order, and I am
confident that things will go more smoothly for you.

In any event, please be sure to always email to mailto:tex-live@tug.org
whenever you have any concerns about the TeX Live CD.

--
Arthur Ogawa/TeX Consultants
voice: +1 559 561-4585 Fax: +1 559 561-4584