[Fwd: Bulk orders of the TeX Live CDROM]

Bernard GAULLE gaulle@idris.fr
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:51:39 +0200

SR> please, if there is any question of TUG not having enough CD-ROMs,
SR> lets collaborate with O'Reilly France
AO> I had exactly the same idea. I'm waiting to hear back from Patricia about
AO> whether TUG has 900 in stock...

really impatient to know, yes!

About the suggestion, this is a bit confusing in my mind. I don't
understand all that process since march.. who is doing what and what
are the common plans, private plans, commercial plans, etc.
I don't want someone explain what another person/organization is willing
to organize, i want people say what they are doing or will do in a
few weeks and for which organization. Who is responsible for what?
Who is owning the TL4 Copyright for duplication?
Is duplication free for LUGs or not?
etc.

Sorry but it's really unclear for me.

  --bg