[Fwd: Bulk orders of the TeX Live CDROM]

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:27:09 +0000 (GMT)

 > please, let me know asap if you really can ship these 900 CD and when.
 > If not, give us the permission to reproduce the CD here.
 >
 > Let me know what are your plans for the next few months: are you willing
 > to produce a lot more CD? I'm nearly sure we will need more too.

please, if there is any question of TUG not having enough CD-ROMs,
lets collaborate with O'Reilly France. If they want to press 3000
copies of TeX Live 4b in July, pressing another thousand for GUTenberg
would surely make sense all round

Sebastian