dinbrief and floatflt return to the fold

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Wed, 07 Jul 1999 14:18:27 -0700

                                                     ^
> for good, or for this one project?

TL4b, specifically.

Separately, I will undertake a project to get in touch with all of those whose
packages are not distributable under a ORA-like project, as I mentioned to you
awhile back. The intent would be to obtain a permanent change to the license,
as we all have wanted.

But I wish this to be a separate effort, on a separate timescale. I just
cannot push as hard on the big project as I did on the small one.

OK?

--
Arthur