[tex-k] dvipdfm[x] problem with dashed horizontal lines

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Mon May 31 21:14:20 CEST 2021

I've tried dvipdfmx -v on fontcharts of several of the musixtex fonts and
virtually *every* glyph has "Intolerable difference in glyph width".  There
are some 80 musixtex fonts so
"fixing" the fonts would involve adjusting the widths of some 20K glyphs.
Do you have any other suggestions? Would a dvipdfmx option to revert to the
"wrong" way of doing it be possible?

Bob T.