[tex-k] mftrace: encoding files for LH-fonts

Igor Liferenko igor.liferenko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 10:08:22 CET 2020

Hi TeX Live team,

There is a complete set of fonts for cyrillic, called LH-fonts.
LH-fonts are completely analogous to CM-fonts in slots 0--127.
They are written in metafont.
To make use of copy/search feature of PDF it is necessary to
convert them to Type1. For this I use mftrace.

But there are no encoding files that I'm aware of for these
fonts, so I created my own to be able to get Type 1
fonts out that have the correct encoding within them. I would
like to contribute these encoding files to the community.

Would it be reasonable to include them in the
distribution? I want to release them under LPPL license.

Although they work for me, I'm not an expert in PostScript,
so if somebody could review the headings, it would be great.
See attachment.

Regards,
Igor

P.S.

lhA.enc: lhb10 lhbx10 lhbx12 lhbx5 lhbx6 lhbx7 lhbx8 lhbx9 lhbxsl10
lhdunh10 lhr10 lhr12 lhr17 lhr6 lhr7 lhr8 lhr9 lhsl10 lhsl12 lhsl6
lhsl8 lhsl9 lhss10 lhss12 lhss17 lhss8 lhss9 lhssbx10 lhssbxo10
lhssdc10 lhssi10 lhssi12 lhssi17 lhssi8 lhssi9 lhssq8 lhssqi8 lhvtt10
llhss8 llhssb8 llhssi8

lhB.enc: lhtex8 lhtex9 lhtex10

lhC.enc: lhsltt10 lhsltt9 lhtcsc10 lhtt10 lhtt12 lhtt8 lhtt9

lhD.enc: lhbxti10 lhbxti12 lhbxti7 lhff10 lhfi10 lhfib8 lhti10 lhti12
lhti7 lhti8 lhti9 lhu10

lhE.enc: lhcsc10 lhcsc8 lhcsc9 lhr5

lhF.enc: lhitt10 lhitt12 lhitt9