[tex-k] Precision warnings

Tomas Rokicki rokicki at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:31:43 CEST 2019

Yeah, all of these are worth fixing.  The trick is, after fixing all of
them, we need to test and
make sure no new bugs were introduced and this is tricky.

The fixes need to be standards-compliant and system-independent (even
though 32-bit
platforms are pretty much going away . . .) getting this exactly right can
be challenging.

-tom

--
--  http://cube20.org/  --  http://golly.sf.net/  --