[tex-k] Minor problems in kpathsea's fontmap.c

Doug McKenna doug at mathemaesthetics.com
Tue Nov 12 00:54:33 CET 2019

Karl -

A fair response, thanks.  Except that the self-referential comment line is being entered into the hash table, which is clearly incorrect, even though (or because) it causes no problems.

Also, there are two types of comments, the last '%' in the line, or the first '@c' in the line.  So you are ignoring file names that start with '@c'.  They are no doubt similarly rare to non-existent.

Glad to know it's all a tempest in a teapot.  I will move on.

- Doug McK.