[tex-k] Programming literature: "Hilbert Curves"

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Tue Jun 25 06:18:00 CEST 2019

Hi Andrew,

> This last post gives me pause.  Is this really the place for such a
> post?? Posting an ad for an Apple app??  Please.  There must be better

I agree that it is borderline, but it is about TeX implementations, in
this case JSBox. I consider this post still relevant and interesting,
not for the Apple stuff (since I don't use anything from them), but for
the JSBox (which unfortunately is nonfree - so no way to examine).

That said, yes, borderline for me, but not out of topic.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev