[tex-k] [web2c] Catch return value from fgets()

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Nov 11 13:36:30 CET 2018

Dear Andreas,

thanks for all the fixes, also for the pull requests. But since the git
is only a mirror of the subversion origina sources I cannot reasonably
react on the pull request. I mean I *could* and merge them and then
would do a
	git svn dcommit
but then I would show up as submitter ;-)

If you want to use git, please first get a svn user/pass from Karl, and
then see the bottom of
	https://www.preining.info/blog/2018/06/git-and-subversion-collaboration/
(I must write it up at some point in more details) on how you can use
it.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer