[tex-k] Missing pages in index in TeXbook

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Apr 26 00:01:24 CEST 2018

    I would like to report missing pages in index enry for \bmod.
    In index there are pages 164, 322, 361
    The following pages are missing in index: 185, 321

Page 185: agreed.

Page 321: the only occurrence of \bmod I see there is the answer to
exercise 18.5 on (already indexed) page 164. Knuth says at the beginning
of Appendix I that he doesn't index the answer unless it contains
something more than the question, which doesn't look to be the case
here.

Thanks for the report,
Karl