[tex-k] config.xdvi

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Aug 6 00:25:33 CEST 2017

Hi Hironobu,

      Master/texmf-dist/dvips/xdvi/config.xdvi

Yes, because it's part of the "xdvi" package -> xdvi/ subdirectory.

    However, when I build binaries from "Build" script, the file with
    the same name and the same content is installed into
      texmf-dist/dvips/config/config.xdvi

If you want to change the "make install" location to be /xdvi/, and Paul
V agrees (or it could just be a local-to-TL tweak), that's fine with me.
I agree it would be better to be consistent.

      Master/texmf-dist/dvips/xdvi/config.xdvi
    should be moved to
      Master/texmf-dist/dvips/config/config.xdvi

Sorry, I don't want to move it in Master ... --best, karl.