[tex-k] Bug or clarification? "/undefined in uageLevel"

Komarov, Oleg o.komarov11 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 17:19:43 CEST 2014

I use the binary in C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64\epstopdf.exe

Calling:

    epstopdf.exe a.esp --nogs

produces the truncated a2.esp (also attached) which ghostscript cannt open. Therefore, it might actually be that Miktex ships with a not compatible binary.

Would you be able to test it with a Miktek distribution (I will try Tex live)?

Best
Oleg