[tex-k] FAIL: tests/ttf.test

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:15:08 CET 2012

On 7/11/12 14:03, Norbert Preining wrote:> On Mi, 07 Nov 2012, Norbert
Preining wrote:
 >> On Mi, 07 Nov 2012, Jonathan Kew wrote:
 >>> A workaround, in that case, might be to disable C++11 support with an
 >>> appropriate -std=... argument to the compiler.
 >>
 >> E.g.
 >> 	-std=c90
 >
 > Ok, I have now tried with
 > 	-std=c90
 > 		breaks out already much earlier in compile
 > 	-std=gnu90
 > 		beaks the same way

BTW, it's presumably important to ensure that this non-C++11 option
(whatever it is exactly) gets used during the compilation of ICU, not
only for the xetex code that links to it. So beware of the possibility
that ICU's configure/build system might override/ignore/??? what you're
passing to TL's Build.

I haven't actually looked at the build system in a long time, so maybe
this isn't a problem - just wondering.