[tex-k] volunteer wanted for dynamic array allocation in gftype et al.

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jan 5 00:42:06 CET 2010

If anyone would happen to like to get their hands dirty with web
code, this suggestion from DEK last year would be a fairly
straightforward thing to do.  At least to start with (dynamicizing
gftype).  For a model, this was done with some of the arrays in bibtex
(a long time ago).

If any takers, let me know ...