[tex-k] lcdf-typetools and TeX live

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Mon Mar 2 17:57:00 CET 2009

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:

> Hi Eddie,
>
> I am in the process of restructuring the TeX live build system.  ...

I forgot to mention, that I have changed the --disable-cfftot1 & Co.
into --without-cfftot1, such that the resulting top-level "configure --help"
yields:

   --without-lacheck       do not build the lacheck package
   --without-lcdf-typetools
                           do not build the lcdf-typetools package
   --without-cfftot1           do not build the cfftot1 program
   --without-mmafm             do not build the mmafm program
   --without-mmpfb             do not build the mmpfb program
   --without-otfinfo           do not build the otfinfo program
   --without-otftotfm          do not build the otftotfm program
   --without-t1dotlessj        do not build the t1dotlessj program
   --without-t1lint            do not build the t1lint program
   --without-t1rawafm          do not build the t1rawafm program
   --without-t1reencode        do not build the t1reencode program
   --without-t1testpage        do not build the t1testpage program
   --without-ttftotype42       do not build the ttftotype42 program
   --without-musixflx      do not build the musixflx package

Regards,
Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de>