[tex-k] web2c changes to support xetex

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu May 25 14:31:43 CEST 2006

In order to support building xetex, in addition to the other tex/mf
programs, a few minor changes in the web2c programs are needed.
Specifically:

* convert
   needs "xetex" added to the list of supported programs, in two places

* splitup.c
   needs "xetex" added to the list of recognized output names

* coerce.h
   needs new #ifdef section to include <xetexdir/xetex.h>
   also needs a XeTeX-specific typedef for packedASCIIcode

The actual diffs (based on the current files in texlive/Build/source/
texk/web2c/web2c, rev. 1590) are attached. Unless there are any
objections, I'd like to commit these changes to the texlive repository.

Please let me know of any concerns. Thanks.

Jonathan