[tex-k] pdflatex question

Mel Janowitz melj at dimax.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 20 23:21:08 CEST 2006

Dear Reinhard:

   I an rather a novice at using latex, and had never had any experience
before with pdflatex. I must thank you and everyone else who supplied me
with suggestions. I managed to get things working by using your
[letterpaper] suggestion. I do not have system privileges so I could not
change anything in out tetex configuration.  Bottom line is that this
worked.

And I thankyou,

Mel Janowitz

  Melvin F Janowitz     Fax: 732-445-5932
  428 CoRE Building     Phone: 732-445-0074
  DIMACS                email: melj at dimax.rutgers.edu
  Rutgers, The State University
  96 Frelinghuysen Road
  Piscataway, NJ 08854-8018