[tex-k] RE: tetex /latex

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Tue Oct 11 23:10:31 CEST 2005

On 2005-10-11 17:54:49 +0800, Angelyn V. Dilim wrote:
> I have now installed the tetex3.0 from the sunfreeware.com. I wanted to see

We already know this. And we already know that you are unable to
read documentation.

Please do
    texconfig faq

Note the answer to question (1):

1)  Is there a mailing list for teTeX?

    Yes. There is one list for discussion and one (moderated) list for
    announcements. The discussion list is
      tetex at dbs.uni-hannover.de
    and the announcement list is
      tetex-announce at dbs.uni-hannover.de
    To subscribe to one of these lists, send a message containing the line
        subscribe tetex
    or
        subscribe tetex-announce
    resp. to majordomo at dbs.uni-hannover.de . The majordomo server
    understands a few more commands. To get more help about our
    server, send a mail with the line 'help' in the body.
    Note that announcements are posted into both lists, so if you are
    interested in discussions and announcements, you only need to
    subscribe to the tetex list.

Now go away to the tetex list and leave the tex-k list alone.

Thank you very much.

HTH, HAND
    Martin
--