[tex-k] dvipsk

Tomas G. Rokicki rokicki at CS.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jan 16 01:46:06 CET 2005

I'm happy to make this change, but I've got the following questions first:

1.  Should I make this change, or someone else?

2.  What are the benefits of this change over having two binaries?

3.  Do we want magic executable-name sniffing to set the flag?  (That
    is, if invoked as dvips or dvipsk, then set -noomega, but if
    invoked as odvips or odvipsk, don't set the flag?)

Right now I'm hacking up a few things in dvips, so this would probably
be a good time to do this . . .