[tex-k] Regenerating autotools files

Alexandre Buisse nattfodd at gentoo.org
Sat Dec 3 10:26:28 CET 2005

Hello,

I am maintaining teTeX for the gentoo linux distribution and we had
several bug reports about a libtool problem in the texk directory
(libtool not being able to infer --tag configuration when linking with
c++).
According to one of our autotools experts, this issue was fixed in the
new libtools releases, so a regeneration of the autotools files would be
needed. However, simply running auto(reconf|conf|make) either in
tetex-src-3.0/ or in texk/ results in many errors and it seems some
files are missing.
Do you think you could autoreconf the whole thing ? Or tell me how to do
it properly ?

Thanks in advance

Alexandre