[tex-k] [markey@lsv.ens-cachan.fr: [teTeX-20040208] error in xdvi man page]

Thomas Esser te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Sat Feb 21 16:06:09 CET 2004

A minor bug in the manpage of xdvik. teTeX-beta has
  This is xdvik version 22.78 (Xaw toolkit)

I have just fixed that in my source tree.

Thomas

----- Forwarded message from Nicolas Markey <markey at lsv.ens-cachan.fr> -----

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:44:14 +0100 (CET)
From: Nicolas Markey <markey at lsv.ens-cachan.fr>
To: Thomas Esser <te at dbs.uni-hannover.de>
Subject: [teTeX-20040208] error in xdvi man page

Dear Thomas,

just to mention that I managed to install the new beta version of teTeX
on a redhat 8.0 machine.
 The only (really minor) that I noticed up to now is an error in xdvi man
page: when (re)defining the menu, "SEP" should not be followed by a colon
(it is fairly clear from the text), but the example is wrong:

            xdvi.menuTranslations: \
               File:Open ...:Ctrl-o:select-dvi-file()\n\
	       [...]
               Navigate:SEP:\n\

It should be   Navigate:SEP\n\

Thanks for your hard work on teTeX. Regards,

--
Nico

----- End forwarded message -----