[tex-k] Re: mfplain.mp

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Dec 16 10:08:03 CET 2004

Hi Staszek,

The version in CVS at sarovar already had the missing save, I've
added the definitions of 'killtext' and 'cull' to it this morning.

A new release of MetaPost is in the works, but we have solve some
distribution problems still. My guess is that we will be ready
in the second half of januari. I do not know whether or not that
will be 'on time' for tetex 3.

Greetings, Taco