[tex-k] Interesting problems with EPS file searchng (with dvips)

Tom Kacvinsky tjk@ams.org
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:30:13 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I realized I made a typo.  I meant to write that I set the TEXINPUTS
env. var. to /path/to/dvi (in which case, ./eps/foo.eps should be found,
because there is a file /path/to/dvi/./eps/foo.eps)

I will try the TEXPICTS env. var. and see how I fare.

Tom