Code repositories, was: Re: [tex-k] cm-super fails

Tomas G. Rokicki rokicki@CS.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:33:44 -0800 (PST)

Well, if perforce decides to stop supporting p4, or decides not
to make it usable by all free software, we just take the tree
and put it in cvs.  We lose the history, but that's about it.
No big deal.

I would love to have one central repository.  I think that is a
goal we should shoot for.  But since I'm doing such a small
piece, I don't know how to make it happen.

[I would also prefer that central repository use p4, since
p4 is so much better than cvs at source control.]

-tom